Saturday, April 17, 2010

life, i wonder....


i feel like i live on love. i strive to focus on the positive, even if the negative is staring me down. but even still, i feel as though i'm numb to a lot of things around me. stuff just doesn't move me. when people ask my opinions, i generally say "sure". which is an affirmative, but clearly not the same as saying YES! i want to say YES! and genuinely feel that excited about what i'm doing. but i feel that this would require a level of passion that i'm just not sure if i still possess. i think living might have finally beaten it out of me...as a result, i get frustrated, because i feel my life living in sepia tones, which are beautiful, but not the same as full color. what i'm looking for within myself is how to get back to full color, even in new and improved imax 3D :)

No comments:

Post a Comment